Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Guns N Roses

Due Date:
February 9th, 2010

Description:
When the lights go down in the nursery, try these gentle renditions of Journey’s biggest power ballads. We’ll have your small town girl or city boy on the midnight train to sleepytown in no time. Who’s crying now? Not your little angel. Don’t stop believin’ in peace and quiet.

Don’t Stop Believin’

11 Responses to “Sneak Peek: Lullaby Renditions of Journey”

1. avatar

I’m really looking forward to this upcoming release! So far, it sounds great!

posted on 7:20 am on 1/12/10

2. avatar

Thanks, Dan! We are so happy to hear you like it!

posted on 1:42 pm on 1/12/10

3. avatar
    Lori

Love these CD’s!! Can’t wait for the new release! =)

posted on 8:20 pm on 1/12/10

4. avatar
    Gina D

I love Journey!! What an excellent idea! Cant’ wait.

posted on 8:26 am on 1/13/10

5. avatar
    Jenna C

I won’t stop believin’ in Rockabye Baby! You always impress me! Can’t wait for the new release!

posted on 5:25 pm on 1/13/10

6. avatar
    Anna

Just in time for baby #2! Our hospital room was voted Most Chill by the nurses with Pink Floyd on baby #1. Very fond memories of peaceful time with our 2 day old son, watching snow fall and listening to that cd. And I am a child of the 80′s so I am very much looking forward to this one!

posted on 5:53 am on 1/14/10

7. avatar
    Kaci

a timeless band has now been eternalized for all ages! thank you and i am counting down the days to buy this one!!

posted on 7:18 pm on 1/14/10

8. avatar
    Maggie

I have been such a fan of all of the ROCKABYE BABY cd’s since the birth of my baby boy (17 months ago). But i must say i am absolutely thrilled for the release of the Journey cd. Journey is my all time favorite and i can’t wait to pass in on to my little rock star! Keep up the good beats.

posted on 8:39 pm on 1/14/10

9. avatar

real talent with these renditions, this idea was genius, keep them coming!!!!

posted on 4:38 am on 1/16/10

10. avatar
    Colleen

Looking forward to this “Journey” CD. One of my all time fav bands. My grandkids ALMOST look forward to naptime and bedtime to hear this music. Eagles is their favorite but after this new release I think that might change…these cd’s are GREAT!!!!

posted on 4:38 am on 1/17/10

11. avatar
    Jenny

Yes, please do Pearl Jam!! That would be awesome! I LOVE this series (as does my son)! The Journey one ROCKS!! How about Van Halen? That would be a great seller!! Or Alice in Chains, Styx, or Stone Temple Pilots? Thanks so much for this series of music!

posted on 7:19 am on 2/11/10