CLOSED: Congratulations to our winner Brooke, Arie and Crystal!
A very happy (and belated) birthday to the late and loved Kurt Cobain.
To celebrate all things Kurt today, we’re giving away a copy of Lullaby Renditions of Nirvana to three lucky fans!
The first three (3) fans to email us the correct answers to all five (5) questions below will receive: one (1) copy of Lullaby Renditions of Nirvana. Send your answers in by 8 pm PST Monday, February 25, to be eligible to win!
Got your Cobain trivia muscles flexed? Good luck!
1. Nirvana performed at the 1992 MTV Music Awards. What song did they play?
b. “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
c. “In Bloom”
d. “Come As You Are”
2. Which band introduced Nirvana to future drummer Dave Grohl?
b. The Melvins
d. Screaming Trees
3. The middle name of Cobain’s daughter, Frances, is Bean. Why?
a. Beans were Cobain’s favorite food
b. She looked like a bean in her sonogram
c. Courtney craved beans all throughout her pregnancy
d. Bean was the name of Cobain’s cat that passed away before she was born
4. Which Nirvana album was released on record label Sub Pop?
a. In Utero
5. Name the song the lyrics “One baby says to another, I’m lucky to have met you” are from.
a. “Stay Away”
b. “Serve the Servants”
c. “Love Buzz”
d. “Drain You”
BONUS QUESTION: Answer this one below just to show off.
In what L.A. club was the “Smells Like Teen Spirit” music video shot?
c. The Roxy