We’re sure you’ve heard by now, but in case you haven’t, Lullaby Renditions of Taylor Swift has arrived!
To celebrate, we’re giving Swifties a chance to win a copy of the release. But you gotta prove you’re a superfan first!
Let us know which of these facts are true!
- Taylor’s middle name is Alison.
- She lived on a pumpkin farm in Pennsylvania.
- Taylor can play guitar, banjo, piano, ukulele, and electric guitar.
- Taylor Swift was the first Saturday Night Live host to ever write their own monologue.
- She has a fish tank filled with vintage baseballs in her living room.
- Her favorite dessert is ice cream cake.
- She played a rebellious teenager on an episode of Law & Order.
- She was named after James Taylor.
- Taylor Swift recorded her album Red in a haunted house.
- She almost became a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, November 29, at 8 p.m. PST for the chance to be one of three (3) winners to receive a copy of the album. Winners will be selected in random drawing.
See full rules here.
We’ve got another one on the way, just in time for Thanksgiving! But we’re not giving away our next “baby” that easily. It’s time to play the guessing game.
Check out the album art above and submit your best guess if you’d like to try to get an advance copy. If you’re a fan of this band, we think you’ll get who it is straight away.
If you need a little hint, check this out
Email your guess to email@example.com by Thursday, November 19, at 8 p.m. PST for the chance to be one of FIVE winners to receive an advance copy of the album.
See full rules here
To stay in the know, sign up for our newsletter HERE .
With Grandparents Day upon us, we invite you to give thanks for the grandparents in your life.
I’m incredibly grateful that my parents are so involved in my daughter’s life. I know I’m very lucky in this respect. Not every kid has grandparents in their 70s who can keep up with them. (I can’t keep up with these senior citizens most of the time. They’ll out-party any of you.) This is what love looks like in our family: playing music together. This is us at our happiest.
I was raised with music: learning piano, taking singing lessons, forced to perform with my sisters for guests (something I’m guilty of now doing to my daughter) as my father played the guitar, singing for hours on road trips, and don’t let me get started on the decades of performances my “Karaoke King” father has subjected me to. And I wouldn’t take any of it back.
My daughter’s grandparents rock because . . .
- they sing and dance with her,
- they bring us dinner once a week,
- my mom plays Legos until midnight with her,
- my dad saves empty toilet paper rolls for her craft projects,
- they forgive her when she’s mean to them,
- they’ll stay up with her when I can’t,
- they forgive me when I’m mean to them,
- they bring out the best in her (and she in them).
So, go on, now it’s your turn.
Tell Us Why Your Grandparents Rock!
Here’s your chance to win a selection of two (2) Rockabye Baby CDs of your choice (or theirs), to help them with their babysitting duties!
Just post your reason or reasons why grandparents rock in the comments below by Friday, September 18, at 8 pm PT, for your chance to win your favorite lullaby renditions. Three (3) lucky winners will be randomly selected from eligible entries.
See full rules here