- Aerosmith lead singer Steven Tyler was born Stephen Victor Tallarico in Boston, Mass.
- He got his nickname "Demon Of Screamin'" because he cried so loud when he was a baby.
- In his teens, Steven held a job in a bakery.
- Guitarist Joe Perry and Steven Tyler met at an ice cream parlor where young Joe was working.
- Before Aerosmith, Joe Perry was in a band with Aerosmith bassist Tom Hamilton called The Peanut Butter and Jam Band.
- Drummer Joey Kramer joined Aerosmith while he was still a teenager.
- Before he joined Aerosmith, guitarist Brad Whitford was in a band called Justin Thyme.
Before They Were Rock Stars Quiz: Aerosmith
Posted by 36 on
In honor of our new arrival, Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Aerosmith, which came out yesterday, we prepared a new Before They Were Rock Stars quiz for all you rock lullaby trivia masters. This one focuses on The Bad Boys from Boston, when they were literally boys. Leave your answers in the comments and next week we'll let you know if you were right!
is false #2 is false #3 is false is true #5 false #6 false #7truedebe on