Even rockstars have to start somewhere. Are these stories about U2 before they were rockstars TRUE or FALSE? Leave your answers in the comments!
1) Bono was born Paul Hewson.
2) His father described him a "bloody exasperating child."
3) Young Bono was so often in trouble, he was called "the Antichrist" by his friends.
4) When he was three years old, his astonished parents watched as Bono gently played with honey bees without getting stung.
5) U2 was born in Dublin, Ireland after a 14-year-old Larry Mullen tacked a "Musicians Wanted" poster to his school message board.
6) The band was known as "Feedback" and "The Hype" before they settled on U2.
Can't get enough baby U2? Check out Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of U2