Happy Thanksgiving! + Giveaway
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us here at Rockabye Baby! To celebrate this glorious day spent with loved ones and, of course, feasting on delicious food, we've decided to do a little roundup of some of the things we're thankful for this Thanksgiving season. So, without further ado . . . We're thankful . . .
- That we found the Rockabye Baby Bear and his Turkey friend with your help.
- That we're gaining fans on Facebook! Like us here if you haven't already!
- For Chef Jeff and the one, two, three flavorful baby food recipes he provided for baby's Thanksgiving feast this year.
- For our wonderfully talented artist, Jennifer, who brings the Rockabye Baby Bear to life (including on these Thanksgiving coloring pages!)
- For, last but certainly not the least, YOU, for loving our lullaby renditions as much as we love making them!
What are you most thankful for this Thanksgiving?Leave your answer in the comments section below. To show our appreciation for you, our readers, three lucky participants will be gifted our compilation CD, Good Day, Goodnight, as a thank you! TGI(B)F ALERT: Don't miss out on our rockin' Black Friday Sale after Thanksgiving. Visit our store to start choosing how you'll be spoiling you and your baby. Here's what you can look forward to!