Lullaby Renditions of blink-182 is FINALLY HERE!I’d been campaigning for this release since 2011. It was a long, hard journey but we made it, everyone. We made it! To celebrate the release, let’s take a trip back in time with the men of blink-182, before they were rock stars. Tom Delonge
- His first musical instrument was actually a trumpet: He used to wake up his parents with it.
- Tom’s two friends bought him a guitar for Christmas in 6th grade. He described it as “a beat-up, sh*tty acoustic guitar that was worth about $30.”
- Mark’s sister met Tom before Mark did. Waiting in line to use a payphone, she overheard Tom making a prank call for his own amusement.
- Mark likes his cereal dry.
- When Mark first met Tom, he tried to impress him by climbing a lamppost outside of Tom’s house and proceeded to actually break both his ankles on the way down.
- Mark originally wanted to be a high school English teacher.
- Before joining blink-182, Travis played in the band The Aquabats. Before that, he was a garbage man in Laguna Beach.
- Animal from The Muppets inspired Travis to become a drummer.
- He started tattooing himself at a young age so that music would be his only option as a career.
Pick up your copy of Lullaby Renditions of blink-182 now!