Happy 48th birthday to our favorite industrial rocker, Trent Reznor!
To celebrate, we have a few fun facts about Trent's childhood before he was a rock star/record producer/movie score composer, etc., etc., etc. The catch: Some are true . . . and some are false! Do you think you can differentiate fact from fiction? Answer them all correctly, send your guesses to firstname.lastname@example.org
and you could win a copy of Lullaby Renditions of Nine Inch Nails
True or False: 5 Facts (or Fake Facts) You May Not Have Known About Trent's Childhood:
1. His real name is actually Michael. His father had the same name, so to avoid confusion, he went by his middle name, Trent.
2. When living with his grandparents after his parents' divorce, his grandmother considered pulling him out of school to focus on his piano playing in the hopes he would become a classical pianist.
3. He has an older sister named Theresa.
4. Trent was a very talented viola player and played in his school's orchestra from junior high and on.
5. In high school, Trent played Judas in a school performance of Jesus Christ Superstar
and landed the leading role in The Music Man
Send in your answers now!