To celebrate, we’re giving Swifties a chance to win a copy of the release. But you gotta prove you’re a superfan first! Let us know which of these facts are true!
- Taylor’s middle name is Alison.
- She lived on a pumpkin farm in Pennsylvania.
- Taylor can play guitar, banjo, piano, ukulele, and electric guitar.
- Taylor Swift was the first Saturday Night Live host to ever write their own monologue.
- She has a fish tank filled with vintage baseballs in her living room.
- Her favorite dessert is ice cream cake.
- She played a rebellious teenager on an episode of Law & Order.
- She was named after James Taylor.
- Taylor Swift recorded her album Red in a haunted house.
- She almost became a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, November 29, at 8 p.m. PST for the chance to be one of three (3) winners to receive a copy of the album. Winners will be selected in random drawing.