. Golden god, a symbol of perfection . . . call him what you will. Dave Grohl is awesome.
I would say my love of Grohl came into fruition in the early 2000s. I knew "Everlong" and "Learn to Fly" were both by Foo Fighters because, as I've said before, my dad was constantly quizzing me
. Then, sometime in 5th
grade, I learned that the lead singer of that band was also the drummer of Nirvana. BOOM. My 10-year-old-mind was blown. A seed of fascination and adoration was planted and has been sprouting ever since. Plus, my roommate is absolutely enamored with the guy, so that stokes my love for all things Dave Grohl as well. Check out what I got her for Christmas:
Yeah, she flipped out.
We have a feeling you feel the same way about Dave Grohl, which is why we're throwing a giveaway party to celebrate his 45th
Match the image of Dave with the correct event below.
Two (2) lucky winners will receive both Lullaby Renditions of Foo Fighters
AND Lullaby Renditions Nirvana
! Best birthday that wasn't even your birthday ever, right?
Post your answers in a comment below by Sunday, January 19 at 8 PM PST and share on Facebook and Twitter for extra entries to win. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
1. Foo Fighters at Wembley Stadium in London in 2008 via publicintellectuals.org
2. Foo Fighters Secret Show in 2011 at Spaceland in Los Angeles via guestofaguest.com
3. Dave at Bamboozle 2012 in Asbury Park, N.J., via speakimge.com
4. Dave plays the 2012 Grammy Awards (with some guy named Paul McCartney) via nydailynews.com
5. Dave playing with Them Crooked Vultures in 2009 at the Paramount in Seattle