- tons of stickers!
- child (baby, toddler, any age, really)
- time to let things happen
- optional: partner in crime/audience
- Step 1: Give the stickers to your child.
- Step 2: Sit back and watch what happens.
- Step 3: Don't stop your child until he/she lets you know the attack-tivity is done.
- Step 4: Celebrate his/her work!
Rockabye Baby Sticker Attack-tivity!
What happens when you leave a child with more stickers than she can count? THIS:
It started out innocently enough.
And in no time, sticker madness ensued.
Ta-da, Toddler D's sticker constellation! But she wasn't done yet...
She made her papa her canvas, too.
A really awesome canvas.
"Papa, stickers!" she squealed.
Then she decided the stickers needed to return to where they came from.
And the sticker attack-tivity started anew. No End. ;)
Let us know how your Sticker Attack-tivity goes! We'd love to hear from you. And if we do, maybe you'll be getting a roll of Rockabye Baby stickers for your child to decorate your home - or a loved one!